Thursday, October 24, 2013

Facebook groups

Over the years I've joined numerous Facebook groups for various hobbies but had never really started one myself. I joined a gluten-free group (named "Gluten Free") awhile ago and it's been very helpful. Tips on products, illnesses and foods to avoid and a whole lot of mental support, join them here. Once in awhile people would post recipes but I really had to wade through numerous postings and random SPAM to find them. 

After thinking about all those recipes I've tried and liked and didn't--I decided today to start a Blissfullicious Gluten Free Recipe group dedicated to just GF recipes and reviews. I hope you join me there and share with the group your successes and failures while cooking through this gluten-free journey. You can find us here on facebook. Come join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment